Best Box Brownies EVER!!!


Hello! (: Okay, soooo I'm not really sure how to go about this whole "food blogging" thing so I've decided to start off with a super duper easy recipe. It's not something I'm going to do a lot of, I just want to put up some of my favorite recipes. What's my ultimate goal? To learn how to cook and bake before I get married. I wouldn't want my poor husband to have to subject to many massive failed attempts at dinner/dessert-just a few. So anyways, here we go!


My Favorite Brownies!
So, these delicious brownies are SO EASY. Seriously. They make me feel like I don't know how to bake-(although for all I know I can't)! I took them to work at Starbucks and gave them out to my coworkers-who loved them! They didn't realize how easy they were to make, so they are convinced I'm a great baker! I used hershey's bars this time, but I've used mini reeces cups before and I'm sure they would be just as tasty with rolos or maybe even M&Ms. Yum.



Ingredients:
-2 Boxes of brownie mix-I'm not going to try to try and compete with boxed brownies for this recipe. They are the BEST. Make sure they make enough for a 13x9 inch pan.
-Whatever ingredients you need to make the brownies! For me, eggs, oil, and water.
-Enough hershey's bars, rolos, reeces, m&ms, or whatever else to  generously top the 13x9 pan.

Printable Recipe!


1. Preheat your oven to 325ยบ.
2. Prepare one box of brownies following the instructions of the back of the box.
3. Pour all of the batter into a 13x9 inch pan.
4. Coat the batter generously with the candy of your choice. 





















5. Prepare the second box of brownies following the instructions on the back of the box.














6. Pour all of the batter on top of the candy coated batter, covering completely.













7. Bake for 42-45 minutes or until the top looks firm and starts to crack.












-They are easiest to cut and look a lot better if you wait an hour or two to cut them... but seriously, who does that? Enjoy! (:

Follow me on Pinterest!

Psalm 47:1 Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy!

3 comments:

sandy said...

Love that you share scripture. I look forward to trying your recipes. Thanks for your witness.

Unknown said...

Sounds delish! Question: You use two boxes of mix. Does EACH ONE fill a 9 x 12 pan, or do the two boxes COMBINED fill a 9 x 12 pan? In other words, do you need two boxes that EACH make a family-sized batch, or do the two boxes COMBINED equal a 9 x 12 size batch?

Unknown said...

Use two boxes! It makes for thick brownies, but they are absolutely wonderful. (:

Post a Comment


up